Abbotsford Child and Youth Mental Health and Substance Use Local Action Team
This project focused on increasing awareness about resources, services and addressing timely access to care. In two years over a dozen actions were taken, including:
- Eating Disorders workshops with physicians, NPs, a pediatrician, a psychiatrist, and AHPs
- Adolescent Day Treatment Program video with providers, youth, and parents
- Small Steps Toward Healing. An infographic map of resources to support individuals after a traumatic event.
- START and Young Parent’s Mental Health Resources Lunch and Learns at clinics
- Public Mental Health Forum with providers, youth, parents, School District, and community organizations
Now completed, thank you to all who participated and lent their support. If Members would like more information about materials from this project, please contact us.